Tag : dubai
Tag : dubai
New Year, New Travels! Every couple loves to have some quality me-time, traveling the world and exploring new horizons. The new year is here and it has brought in another opportunity to go traveling, rekindle your romance and celebrate life. In this article we will discussing about how you can make the most out of this year by experiencing maximum fun traveling together.
Go on a Romantic Cruise: There’s nothing more romantic than sailing with your better half on a cruise ship. But most of the time cruise ships can be crowded with families and children on board. The solution? Take one of these romantic cruises and cruise the waters together…
1. Paul Gaugin of Raddison Seven Seas Cruises – This cruise is great for couples who want to enjoy the ocean without falling prey to cabin fever. Why? Because it includes a “sea level” water sports its rearmost part. So whether you want an ocean adventure where you learn to windsurf or enjoy the tropical lagoon in a kayak, it’s all possible here.
2. Silver Whisper of Silversea Cruises – If you ever wanted to ride on the waters of Italy, then this romantic cruise is for you. The ship is not only luxurious in its offerings, but elegant in its hospitality too. Couples can truly enjoy their time on it by indulging into amazing five-star cuisine or go get a Balinese massage in the most soothing atmosphere. 3. Crown Princess of Princess Cruises – Call it the “Love Boat” or anything that suits your romantic taste. This cruise makes it easy for couples to be romantic. Want to pop the question to your lover? You have multimedia proposal package ready to assist you and make it a lot more special. And if the answer’s a yes, then you get a unique, romantic dinner to make it memorable.
Fly Down to a Romantic Destination If you’re not in the mood to take a cruise, you can always fly down to one of these romantic destinations, have a good time being there with each other and doing things you both like…
#1: Paris, France – When it comes to romantic cities, Paris takes the cake. Right from strolling along the river Seine to having an amazing picnic time at the flowery 61-acre Luxembourg Garden – as a couple, you cannot miss out on this city.
#2: Venice, Italy – This city has an architecture that touches you while its mysterious passageways give you the perfect reason to hide from the world and enjoy your romance. Just try gliding together on one of its beautiful canals in a gondola, and you’ll feel love in the air. #3: Dubai, UAE – There’s not one, but many ways Dubai makes up to a great romantic destination. Whether it’s about enjoying the luxury of Dubai hotels or simply relishing the sunset at the famous Jumeirah Beach, you’ll love every moment of your stay here. Celebrating your relationship doesn’t need a time/place, but by choosing a romantic place and doing it the right way, can help you make this new year even more special.
Traveling to exotic and far off locations is a dream for many. One of the premier vacation destinations is the luxurious city of Dubai.
Located in the United Arab Emirates, in an emirate of the same name, Dubai is situated on the Arabian Peninsula, southeast of the Persian Gulf. With the largest population in the Emirates, it is also the second largest country in size.
The country’s earliest settlements harkens back to approximately 1799, and was officially founded in 1833 by Sheikh Maktoum bin Buti al Maktoum. The sheikh convinced the members of the Bani Yas tribe to follow him from Saudi Arabia to the Dubai Creek. In 1892, the United Kingdom took protection control of the area because of the importance of the location to trade routes.
Today, Dubai is a global, cosmopolitan city and is considered a cultural and business hub of the Middle East. While the economy was built mainly on oil, other main businesses of Dubai include real estate, financial services, and tourism.
The city has also become known for its sporting events and enormous construction projects. Recognizable buildings of the city include Dubai hotels and towering skyscrapers, including the tallest structure in the world—the Bur Khalifa. Dubai has also created manmade islands and the largest shopping malls in the area.
You will find so many places to discover and explore in Dubai, such as:
• Dubai Gold Souk – Dubai is known as the “city of gold” and is a haven for gold lovers. This is due to the tax-free shopping status, as well as the fact that gold purchased in Dubai is the least expensive in the world.
• Desert Safaris — Imagine experiencing the romance and magnificence of the Arab deserts. Enjoy full or half day, or even overnight desert adventures. You’ll experience everything from the vast deserts to the mountains, as well as remote villages.
• Beaches — The beaches of Dubai are ideal for a leisurely day at the shore. Enjoy the desert heat and activities such as jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and more.
• Skiing — Yes, in the heart of the desert, you’ll find exciting cold weather sports such as skiing and snowboarding.
• Global Village – Considered the world’s biggest tourism and entertainment facility, you’ll find entertainment, shopping, and cultural attractions. Diverse arts, commerce, and shopping from around the world are all located here in the Global Village.
Discover all the sparkling sites and sounds of exotic and luxurious Dubai.