What Is the Easiest Way To Get in Touch With a Recruiter From Beacon Resources?
Are you looking for a high-profile job in the finance industry? Or maybe you’re a hiring manager trying to find the best talent for an accounting position that needs to be filled as soon as possible. Whatever your hiring or recruiting needs, Beacon Resources can help. We’re a professional firm that regularly connects candidates with the most rewarding careers in the finance industry. Our direct hire, interim-to-hire and interim solutions have helped many skilled candidates locate and apply for rewarding finance careers with middle-market companies. We would love to help connect you with a fulfilling role in the finance industry.
How To Contact a Recruiter
It’s not difficult to get in touch with a recruiter at Beacon Resources. Whether you’re looking for job openings accounting or you’re a hiring manager looking to fill a vacant CFO position, our skilled professionals can help. Here’s a brief overview of how to contact us if you’re an employer or job candidate:
- By telephone: Call us at 1-844-500-8100 to learn more about our services and how we can help you find a fulfilling finance job or qualified candidate.
- Online: We have a user-friendly online form you can use to contact our best finance recruiters. You’ll have the option to select an Executive Recruiter from our Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco Bay or Chicago offices.
- In person: Visit any of our conveniently-located offices to learn more about how we can help you land a great job or recruit a qualified new-hire:
- Orange County: 4 Corporate Plaze Dr., #101, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Los Angeles: 21800 Oxnard St., Suite 980, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- San Francisco: 44 Montgomery St., 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
- Chicago: 401 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60611
We look forward to meeting with you and learning more about you. We pride ourselves in looking beyond the resume and learning as much as we can about candidates and clients so we can make the most complementary match.